Creating an Employee Emergency Contact report using People Inc. – Free online course.
This People Inc. short online course demonstrates how to create a new report using People Inc. that uses information from more than one table.
This session looks at creating an Employee Emergency Contact report and explains some of the basic Report Writing principles to provide attendees with either an introduction to the People Inc. Report writer tool or as a refresher. This includes:
- Identifying key requirements and parameters.
- Using Parent and Child tables in reports
- Defining the Data to be used in the report
- Designing the report layout
- Exporting the report to Excel
By the end of the session you should be able to create a report similar to the example shown below. Detailed supporting notes will be provided for all attendees after the course.