p: +44 (0) 1242 663974
We are looking to to improve our communications with our existing and potential customers whilst also increasing our presence on social media in order to build brand awareness. We are looking for a new member of staff to join our team who can have a positive impact on all of our different communication channels including newsletters, website content, social media and telephone calls.
The new member of staff will manage a structured program of regular communication activities including company news, product updates, general HR articles, offers and promotions by working with our existing team to help produce interesting and useful content.
We are looking for applicants who are enthusiastic and extremely personable, who understand the need for excellent communication with customers, and who have experience researching and producing content suitable for a corporate website and social media channels.
Initially the role is part time (based on working 1 day per week) and there is some degree of flexibility with hours. The positions would suit candidates who have good written communication skills and are able to manage their time effectively.
Key skills required
- The ability to research and produce content for marketing purposes.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills are essential
- Comprehensive experience using Social Media channels such as Twitter, Linked In and Facebook.
- Experience of using analysis tools such as Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, LeadBerry and Google Analytics.
- Able to work as part of a team yet be able to work on his/her own initiative
- Knowledge and experience working with web sites and SEO would be very beneficial
An insight into human resources management (and how HR systems are used to help organisations manage their staff) is useful but not essential for the role.
The vacancy is located at our offices in Cheltenham.
Between £10 and £14 per hour depending on skills and experience. Part-time: based on 8 hours per week initially
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com”