Designed to enable users to schedule work-patterns and manage employee timekeeping, People Inc. Time combines hardware and software elements to provide a fully featured Time & Attendance system.
With the additional benefits of the HR functionality from People Inc. and an integrated Employee Self Service module, People Inc. Time is a powerful, flexible, up-to-date and cost-effective Time & Attendance Solution that can have a significant impact on employees attitude to attendance and can actively reduce absence as well as improve productivity and efficiency.
The People Inc. Time system provides users with the following features and benefits:
- Flexible work pattern planning that can be configured quickly and easily, and allows users to cater for variable staffing requirements.
- Facility to define standard business rules associated with shift patterns, overtime, holidays, and exceptions.
- Time registration via a range of devices, including modern clock-terminals, PC clocking-agent, and web-based time registration tools.
- Real time e-Mail alerts generated by the system and sent to managers as required.
- A suite of standard reports used to feed payroll, provide management reporting and identify absence trends as required.
- HR database to manage all aspects of HR including headcount and staff-turnover, remuneration, appraisals and staff development, recruitment, etc.
- Access Control features to control and record employee access to buildings and areas.
- Employee Self-Service enables employees to view attendance records and request holidays.
- Data extraction generates information required by payroll service or software.
- Information recorded securely in one database based on Microsoft SQL Server technology.
- Operates over a wide-area network; one copy of People Inc. Time can be used to manage staff-attendance at many sites.