HR News & Articles
People Inc. for the Construction Industry Webinar
23rd March 2018 @ 1030.
agathonhr have teamed up with G Acceleration to develop a bespoke version of People Inc. specifically for the Construction Industry. This free People Inc. for the Construction Industry Webinar will give you an insight on how People Inc. can help your organisation to meet the specific needs of the Construction Industry, including the following:
- Manage all kinds of Training Records (not just Construction Industry specific)
- Provide a Training Matrix by Job Role
- Trigger Training Renewal Reminders
- Identify CITB Grant Funding (Availability)
- Track CITB Grant Funding Payments
- Administer Course Bookings
- Manage CSCS Card Records and Renewals
- Record Professional Membership
- Manage Budgets
- Provide Reports
- Easily Provide Clients with Evidence of Training
- Plan Future Training
We have even pre-populated the system with many of the most common construction courses which we will update as the changes to CITB grant funding takes place.
Additionally users will find People Inc. loaded with standard functionality to help manage the day to day administration of your employees and operatives, such as:
- Managing Job and Contractual details
- Holiday and Absence tracking
- Training and Development
- Remuneration (Salaries and benefits)
- Fleet Management
- Equipment Tracking
- Disciplinary and Grievance
- and so on.
More information about People Inc. for the construction industry can be found by clicking here
Our webinars can be attended by anyone for free. We use Team Viewer for sharing our webinars. A Team Viewer invite will be sent out shortly before the Webinar is due to start to all registered attendees.
Book Webinar Place
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”I would be interested in attending your webinar”][contact-field label=”Webinar Name” type=”select” required=”1″ options=”People Inc. for Construction Industry 23rd March@1030″][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Company Name” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Contact Phone Number” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url”][contact-field label=”Comment” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]